Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Bibs


These baby bibs have been hanging around, unfinished, for quite some time now. I didn't knit them with a buttonhole because I didn't feel like making a buttonhole (not a good enough excuse, right?). I also thought that using velcro would work better in case the neck needed to be adjusted to fit properly. However, after buying the velcro and matching thread I remembered that I don't like to sew. So instead, I've let these bibs fester in my "craft room" (also referred to as "the room where things we don't want to see go") for most of May. I finally got around to sewing on the cutesy little buttons I bought as well as the velcro this afternoon.


Very patriotic.  These bibs will be going to a friend of mine who I have known since middle school. She and her new husband are expecting a new baby boy in August.  I'm thinking about making another set for some of my other expectant friends. I doubt you can ever have enough bibs when it comes to babies.


Pattern: Baby Bib O'Love by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne
Yarn: Lilly Sugar'n Cream -almost one ball per bib
Needles: #6
Began: April 15
Finished: May 28

Ravelry Link

1 comment:

  1. I love these bibs!!! I am looking for something to add to my pink and brown list of things to make and I think these are perfect!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!