Halfway to a pair of socks, that is.
I started these initally as the Wasabi Peas Socks from the summer 2010 Interweave Knits. However, even though I really like this pattern, the stitches and my hands were just not a good match. The pattern is made up of a series of kfbf and p3tog and after breaking two pairs of needles, bending a third, and going to bed with aching hands I decided to go with something else. This Dragonfly Socks pattern has been in my queue for a while (and is free). I've managed to squeek one sock out of approximately 25 grams of Shibui Knits Sock yarn.
I'm going to try to get both pairs out of the one skein. I weighed it (although I don't have a digital scale) and it looks to be right around 23-25g. It's going to be a close one.