Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Stuff

Just thought I'd give you a quick update on what's going on around here. This past week has been super busy with work stuff and I still have my sample knit on the needles, so there isn't anything finished quite yet. I am almost done, however, and I can guarantee you this is going to be another fabulous and comfy knit from Hannah.


This was also a great week for mail because I won a great new crochet book by Linda Permann on Robyn Chachula's blog, Crochet by Faye. When I got my package I found that Robyn had included a skein of Spud & Chloe Outer in the color Sandbox! I love Spud & Chloe so I'll have to brainstorm something fun for this skein.


I also received a wonderful birthday package from my online friend and blogger, Zina at His Glory Hand Knits. In it was a great skein of fingering weight yarn she had hand dyed herself as well as a little project notebook and some really darling stitch markers. I felt very spoiled!


To top it all off, guess what I found this morning?


9 comments:

  1. Andea, you are one lucky girl!!!!! So glad you are having a fun filled week.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top photo is tantalizing! Can't wait to see what that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win. I am sure you will think of something fabulous to play with in the sandbox ;) Your sample knit looks so soft and comfy, I cannot wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome packages you got this week! I can't wait to see this new knit of yours. The color is yummy. And I love that Peony. :)

    Lina
    photoknitdog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh there IS another test knit - yay!! and even better with peonies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new peony is beautiful, and so are the gifts! I've never used Spud and Chloe, but I know it is super soft, and that shade of green is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got such great new yarn in your life. i can't wait to see what you make of it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!