Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Craftsy Blogger

I have been so busy these last few months with school starting, switching to teaching full time, and getting this latest collection released that I've neglected to share some big news with you: I've been working as a Craftsy blogger.


Over there I've been sharing a lot of knitting and crochet tutorials as well as some interviews and pattern round ups. 

The Craftsy blog is a really fun and informative blog to follow, if you don't already. There are a lot of writers on a variety of topics. Today you can find my post on using beads in your knitting.  Take a peek and stay tuned here as well. I have a fun giveaway coming up!

2 comments:

  1. It's really cool how you're juggling teaching which is more than a fulltime job and blogging fulltime plus a baby! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine dabbles in jewelry making and knitting, so he would love these crafts! I'll be sure to pass it along :) Good luck on your semester!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!