Friday, November 1, 2013

Adult Navajo Pullover

For all those who have asked, I'm excited to share with you the 

This sweater is knit in the round from the bottom up, with sleeves joined at the yoke.  I used Spud and Chloe Sweater for this design, one of my favorite worsted weight yearns. The Fair Isle design has been modified from the children's version to be a bit wider. I really like this version and since it's also  a 16 stitch repeat it can be used on most of the smaller sizes as well (the 12 month and 2 are done on a 17 stitch repeat).


This is a free design on Petite Purls available in sizes 32" to 54 1/2" chest circumference. So now you can make one for your whole family! 


Thanks again to my friend Marianne for the amazing photos and to her husband for modeling!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! The Fair Isle is simple with a bit of geometrical twist which most men like.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!