Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chuckery

This little gem was released a few weeks ago but I didn't get a chance to celebrate it properly. Chuckery is not only my newest children's pattern, it's also my kiddo's 2014 Christmas sweater.  


This pullover is knit from the bottom up using Blue Sky Alpacas Sport. With a lighter weight yarn it makes for a great layering piece. The neckline does feature a folded hem. However, sewing down live stitches keeps the neck stretchy.

In the month and a half since it's been finished it's gotten a lot of wear. While I really loved the original Christmas Sweater, this may be a new favorite! 

This pattern is available in sizes 6 months to 12 years. It includes colowork charts, schematics, and my new and improved layout!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute jumper. Your little man has grown into a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!