Monday, February 1, 2010

And the Winner is....

  Thank you so much to everyone who posted a comment! I read them all (and boy were there a lot!) and I even counted up what you voted for. The favorite was the Hoodie Blanket with 42 votes, followed by the Just Enough Blanket (13 votes), 32 Triangle Edge (8 votes), and the Snuggle Sack (5 votes).

I used the random number generator and the winner of the yarn is.....

beedragon!!!

I really appreciate everyone's participation in this and stay tuned because I have some exciting things coming up soon and will be offering more giveaways!


  In other news, I've also been commissioned to make another baby blanket and for this one I'll be using Jared Flood's Tweed Baby Blanket pattern. I'm using Berroco Comfort DK instead of the tweed because the client asked for something machine washable and lightweight (they're located in California). Since I didn't have time to order from Knit Picks, I headed to another LYS to pick up something soft, light, and machine washable. I really like the Comfort DK but this is the first project that I've actually knit with it.  I'm sure I'll be posting pictures by the week's end.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's so cool that your random number generator picked me! :))

    Thanks so much!
    Belinda (beedragon on Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!