So, I've blocked the blasted Montana Tunic. Last night, I gave it a good, cold soak in the washing machine then let the spin cycle run. After, and thanks to the advice of TwistedinStitches on Ravelry, I beat it with a wooden spoon for a few minutes. Once this phase was complete, I pinned it out my blocking space (otherwise known as our office/room where we put stuff we don't want to see or think about). I left the ceiling fan on all night, and thanks to copious amounts of sunshine today, the sweater is dry. I will wait to try it on until I am finished. For now, I'm off to stitch up the shoulder seams and add the cowl and sleeve ribbing.
My sophisticated blocking set up: two old bath towels on the floor.