I'm still here and still chugging away on the Essential Cardigan. In the last several weeks, I've picked it back up with hopes of wearing it before it officially becomes too warm for a cardigan. I was pretty close to making it too, but after a very long and cold April it seems to finally be warming up. Grrr. I guess it's my own fault considering I did start this back in cough cough August. Either way, I did get the one sleeve set in today. It came out ok. There's some puckering on the front part but I'm not convinced yet that some serious blocking won't fix it. I think once the collar and ribbing are done and it's been blocked one more time, it will lay just fine.
This is my first time setting in a sleeve so I'm not looking for perfection. At this point I kind of just want it done. While trying to get a few pictures earlier, Timber decided to get in on the action.