For the last several weeks I've been managing to knit one block of the Mitered Square Afghan each week. That is, until last week.
Last week I didn't knit one single block. I didn't even cast on for one. I feel my mitered square mojo slowly slipping away. With my sample knitting schedule full pretty much through the end of August, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep on track as I had hoped. To make matters worse, I've realized that having an afghan that is only three squares wide might still be too narrow for what I'd consider a throw or lap blanket. I've started toying with the idea of making it 4x4 squares. Meaning: I'm not as close to being done as it seems. I was initally planning on doing four rows of three squares (and none of the funny all garter spaces) but now am thinking two rows of four square, and two rows of three squares plus the funny garter spaces.
To top it off, summer school has been a huge drain on me and I wonder why I thought it was ever a good idea.