Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Surprise!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful and relaxing holiday! As I mentioned several posts ago, I have a special surprise for you (albeit a bit earlier than I had anticipated). My friend Mary and I have started a podcast!  This has been an idea churning in the back of my mind for quite some time now and, while it's still a work in progress, it's released and available for listening. We're working on getting some music and a logo so go subscribe and stick around for the fun. 

You can check us out at wooljunkies.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you! Can't wait to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! I will be sure to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have signed in first. Zina is the anonymous person above. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!