Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blog Hub Swap Day 7


It's a sad truth but I've come to the last day of my swap gifts. I keep forgetting to mention that part of this swap was to include a pattern. Well, Vanessa gifted me the Hooray Cardigan on Ravelry. I was instructed not to "open" (or in this case download) it until I received my package and believe it or not, I did wait. I'm so excited about this sweater and have already purchased the yarn! 

My final package to open was a bottle of meat marinade that Vanessa says is often used in Cuban cooking. I've never tried it but have already set aside some chicken to try it out on this week. 

Thank you Vanessa! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun swap. I may have to join sometimes. I would be interested to know how your marinade turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!