Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog Hub Swap Day 6


Here's the package that I've been dying to see! I'll admit, the silvery paper that Vanessa wrapped it in had split open a bit in transit so I'd been peeking at the spring green colors all week! 


This skein is from the Unique Sheep and is 100% wool. I can't wait to find a pattern for it although I already have some ideas. The website and the skein have two different yardage listings, with the larger number being listed on the skein (so I'm hoping it's right). I'm thinking maybe some mittens are in order. Even though with the way the weather has been, they'll most likely have to be for next year. Thank you Vanessa! I can't wait to wind this up!

1 comment:

  1. I've used a fingering yarn by The Unique Sheep. I love their colorways! I hope you find the perfect pattern for it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!