Sunday, August 11, 2013

Getting Ready

The last couple of months I've been knitting my little fingers off working on a little collection of children's knits. I'm very edited about these! We've already done some photos of a few pieces and I'm dying to share them with you but I think I'll wait until closer to the release. You can expect to see them sometime around the beginning of September. 


These pieces will include a jacket, two sweaters, a vest, and a hat and will be available in sizes 6 months to 12. While I generally design children's knits with boys in mind, I really think that these pieces will be unisex and will look great for boys and girls alike. 

This collection is inspired by the ocean and coastal areas. When I was growing up we spent most of our summers in Monterey and Santa Cruz on the central coast of California. When we went back to visit this summer, I already had some of the design ideas well established but that salty air really locked the inspiration into my heart. 

Ok, how about this, I'll be back soon with an early release of one of the patterns? I really just can't wait so keep an eye out!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!