Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Firefly July

I am so excited to be sharing this design with everyone! Firefly July is a mesh pullover that features three quarter sleeves, a scoop neck, and a lot of ease.


I spent a few weeks knitting this while we were on vacation at the beach in Rhode Island. All I could think was how much I wished it were finished as it would be perfect for those chilly summer evening when you need an extra layer. 


This sweater is intended to be worn with a lot of ease (about 4" or so). I knit the size 40" and it gives me a very roomy fit. With the amazing drape of this yarn (Sunshine Yarns UltraLuxe Light), you have a gorgeous sweater you can wear in the summer and into the fall season.


This pattern is now available for sale in my Ravelry store and on Craftsy.

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderfully creative. This is a great, extra layer without being too hot.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!