Sunday, February 14, 2010

Commissioned Baby Blanket


I finished my commissioned baby blanket on Thursday and boy, am I glad to have that off my needles. The colors are very, well, baby. I love the lacy border and after wet blocking it really showed off the stitches. While I think it turned out very sweet, the pattern is very repetitive and kind of boring. I missed shipping it out on Saturday because it was still damp and I didn't want it to mildew in the package. I'm not sure if that's possible, but why take the chance?  The darling handmade tags are from an Etsy seller, Tags on Bags. She makes some really neat favors for bridal/baby showers and more.


Pattern: Tweed Baby Blanket by Jared Flood
Yarn: Berroco Comfort DK (5 skeins)
Needles: US8 32" and 47" circs
Began: January 31
Finished: February 11


2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!