Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I'm finally starting to feel normal again after Wednesday's fiasco. I spent most of yesterday laying in bed and trying to get my amigurumi project for the Stitch 'n Bitch swap ready. I had a project planned, but the more of it I crocheted, the less I liked it. My swap partner is Andi, a fun, funky lady and I wanted something that would suit her. I finally settled on a project last night and got to hookin'. I crocheted for four hours last night and some this morning. I've assembled all the pieces and voila!


Any guesses?


Yarn donations are starting to roll in! Please consider helping if you can :Bark in the Park: Please Help

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your bump in the road.

    It appears to be a dinosaur!

    Also, I have some great Mountain Color's Yarn that I'd love to send your way....for a feline type contribution ;) I'll drop you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a dragon! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!