My little Ruby is mangled and I can't drive it because some sort of car business is rubbing against the tire which apparently could cause the tire to heat up and burst or the tire well to ignite. Neither are good situations. Since my car is registered and insured out of state, I have to wait until Wednesday to take it to the body shop. However, my insurance does cover a rental while it's in the shop so I won't be immobile forever.
In knitting news, the SnB ladies are having an amigurumi swap on Wednesday so I need to get cracking on that project over the weekend, I have two midterms in my TESOL classes next week, and we're moving classrooms at work. Ugh. It looks like next week may be one of those weeks also. Hopefully not.
Again, a great big thank you to those who have already donated to my Bark in the Park fundraiser. If you haven't and can help, please consider. Yarn donations will continue to be collected throughout March. Bark in the Park: Please Help