Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yarn Raffle Winners

It's been a hectic few days here on Laffer and while I spent most of yesterday with  my husband's family (and probably will again today), I made sure to get things all set up to announce the Bark in the Park yarn raffle winners last night.


The winner of Lot #1 which includes 11 skeins of yarn, handmade buttons, and a pattern book is jrmrizzo from Akron, Ohio!

The winner of Lot #2 which includes 15 skeins of yarn, handmade buttons, and a pattern book is twiceteller from Dallas, Texas! 


I am so happy to finally announce the winners. This beautiful yarn has been hanging around my house, taunting me for far too long. Now all that's left is to finish preparing for the walk coming up next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!